Iberostar Cancun Golf Club by Isao Aoki
Mexico is now one of the most attractive destinations in the world for a golf getaway. Iberostar Golf Club Cancún boasts a fantastic location in the heart of the hotel district. It is set between the Caribbean Sea and the mysterious Nichupté Lagoon and is surrounded by mangroves with abundant native plants and exotic animals.
Veteran Japanese golfer Isao Aoki designed this world-renowned, par 72, 18-hole competition golf course that spans over 150 acres of subtropical landscape that is so characteristic of Cancún. The course includes many of the lagoon’s natural inlets as water obstacles. The wide, impressive fairways are perfectly kept, providing a fluent but challenging game with some lovely panoramic views. The Iberostar Selection Cancún and Coral Level at Iberostar Selection Cancún hotels are next to the golf course, to ensure a unique experience for your next getaway.
- Type of golf course: First-rate golf resort
- Holes: 18
- Par: 72
- Slope rating: T: 124/72.5 B: 117/70.2 M: 115/69.4 F/Lds: 116/70.4
- Course length: 6,735 yds
- Type of grass: Paspalum
- Start time: 06:30 in summer and 07:30 in winter.
- Tee-off intervals: Every 10 minutes.
- Twilight: From 14:00 and from 15:00 in summer.
- Approximate time of round: 4 and a half hours.
- Green fees include a stall with unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Free return transfers between the golf course and the Cancún hotel area for a minimum of two people.
- Restaurant and snack bar
- Complete specialist shop
- Driving range